Routine QC of labelled tracer - Radio- UV/Vis HPLC
Synthra RadChromplus is a complete radio UV/Vis-HPLC system for routine quality control of any radio tracer. To measure the radiochemical purity is simple with user friendly and validated software Chromstar 7. Synthra offers two basic modules: one with an isocratic pump and a second module with a quaternary gradient pump. Both modules can be upgraded individually.
The QC module is equipped with variable wavelength detector (190-900 nm) and a photodiode detector (β particles).
The system provides a manual injection valve to avoid radiation safety issues when using an autosampler. One injection needs only 20 µL of the sample.
All wetted stainless steel parts like tubing, pump head, purge valve, flow cell and column also are available in PEEK.
Two different RadChromplus versions are available:
- The isocratic version equip with isocratic pump and 1 HPLC column.
- The quaternary version equipped with a quaternary gradient pump and up to 4 HPLC columns and column switching valve. For a radiochemical analysis of four different tracers.
- UV-detector upgrades: 2 × 1 V (2 channels) or DAD
- Column oven (RT - 100 °C)
- All wetted stainless steel parts are available in PEEK
- GM counter/NaI crystal with lead shielding
- Fraction collector
Yield and specific activity of labelled [11C] CH3I is dependent on use of proper technique and appropriate reagents.
|Dimensions||43 x 45 x 23 (w x d x h in cm) without bottles|
|Weight||Approx. 19 kg (without shielding)|